News:

Topic: Hello IStonia,i'm glad to say good news.  (Read 1361 times)

• Edge
March 22, 2022, 03:21:04 pm
Hello IStonia,i'm glad to say good news.I wrote to one good man and youtuber - Arrimus about  Nvil.He have youtube channel about 3ds max and else new good modeling programs,he made videos about moi3d and plasticity(its for me new CAD for concepters like moi3d nurbs CAD program).And he ready to make video about nvil.Pls give him free version of program,and he make that.

Arrimus channel with almost 200k subscribers with video where he talks about a new promising program
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VOLWep6z2uY

Make Nvil Great Again!
« Last Edit: March 22, 2022, 04:48:54 pm by blackboard »

• Polygon
March 23, 2022, 10:46:35 am
I like the content Arrimus does to promote 3d modelling and solutions with 3ds Max and Blender. Be interested to see his take on Nvil.

• Edge
March 23, 2022, 02:02:52 pm
I really want him to like Nvil. If he likes Nvil, he will release a couple of videos about it, which means there will be new people in our community. And the more people and sales of the program, the more motivation IStonia makes the program better. I really want him to do cool optimization of polygons.

Nvil realy can be top 1 modeling app maybe only narrowly focused on modeling and retopo at this time,but even if it will only be possible to model massive 20mill+\30mill+\40mill+ polygons models thats enough for good solo modeling concepters app like softimage today and can replace it.
.I realy see in nvil softimage for concepting

• Edge
March 23, 2022, 02:06:16 pm
I really hope that will increase the popularity of nvil
and if there is more popularity, there will be more tutors and, people
Nvil is really worth it. Even as a modeling option for 3ds max