News:

Topic: reset hotkeys?  (Read 7238 times)

• Triangle
September 27, 2012, 05:53:26 pm
Hi! I wanted to test something and deleted all the radial menu hotkeys. I thought when I'm finished testing I just hit "Reset all" and the hotkeys will come back. But nothing of the sort happened. Just the menus themselves got resetted.
They also didn't reappear when deleting my user preferences and started a new version of NVIL.
Is there a hidden trick?
If not, I hereby request some sort of ability to reset hotkeys as well. :)
Or did radial menus never ever had standard hotkeys?! o.O

• Triangle
    • Reiner`s Tilesets
September 27, 2012, 06:50:39 pm
Normally when you delete the Digital Fossils folder in the documents folder then you have a blank factory default Nvil. Including the hotkeys. They are stored in the Digital Fossils folder.

Radial menus are nothing else than the menu items/ streamline tools in a radial menu. When your menu items / streamline tools have hotkeys, then the items in the radial menu have hotkeys too.
Free Gamegraphics, Freeware Games http//www.reinerstilesets.de

• Triangle
September 27, 2012, 08:01:38 pm
I did that, but it didn't restore the hotkeys for calling the radial menus. I didn't mean the items in the menus, sorry for the confusion. I meant the hotkeys that open the radial menus in the first place. You can set these in the radial menu customization window.

• Triangle
    • Reiner`s Tilesets
September 28, 2012, 08:37:04 am
Curious, it should reset those too. I don`t remember that Nvil writes settings to the registry. Settings shold all be in this folder. But that would be another thought. Scan the registry for Nvil or Voidworld entries and have a look what is written there.

iStonia should definitely know :)
« Last Edit: September 28, 2012, 09:04:06 am by Tiles »
Free Gamegraphics, Freeware Games http//www.reinerstilesets.de

• No avatar
  • Developer
  • Administrator
  • Polygon
September 29, 2012, 09:43:39 am
There is no any default hoteys for radia menus.