News:

Topic: VoidWorld Update Jun 23 2012  (Read 6877 times)

• No avatar
  • Developer
  • Administrator
  • Polygon
June 23, 2012, 01:18:00 pm
new update.
http://www.digitalfossils.com/Download/VoidWorld-Jun-23-12.rar

Summary of changes:

* This option is removed, Edit > Preference > General > Allow edge loop collapse on highlighted edge. Because coding has been improved to better handle the related conflict situation in streamline setting.
  * Cut out lines selection states can be switched in streamline loop-cut tools. To do that, while the tool is still live, tap streamline tool option hotkey, Space key by default.
  * Edge rounded chamfering is more precise.
  * Streamline polygon-inset option switching is more reasonable.

Thanks!

• Administrator
  • Polygon
June 25, 2012, 02:44:57 pm
how do i change the default behavior on the, loop-cut tool, every-time i relaunch the app i have to hit space while first using the tool so it doesn't select the new edge loops.

it's a nice feature, but it causes a conflict with my key setup, since i have loop-cut on shift+x, and cut on x. so if there is a selection made, and if shift ends up being released before x when i stop using the tool, it connects the selection on me, but if there is no selection, there is nothign to connect, so this cant accidentally happen.

being able to change the default for the streamline tool would be great, and also maybeing taking care of that issue, so i cant accidentally fire a tool, by releasing a button.

• No avatar
  • Developer
  • Administrator
  • Polygon
June 25, 2012, 06:55:41 pm
I will let the app remember your this setting on shut down.