News:

Topic: Undo selection  (Read 2388 times)

• No avatar
  • Triangle
April 18, 2014, 09:37:05 pm
Hi guys, I noticed that the story does not work with selection, in-law when I was that something was wrong singled click ctrl + z and I would want that the last selection to cancel. Maybe there is a way to fix the settings?

Привет парни , я заметил что история не работает с selection, тесть когда я что то не то выделил нажимаю ctrl+z и хочу что бы последние выделение отменилось. Может есть способ поправить в настройках ?

• No avatar
  • Polygon
April 19, 2014, 06:24:11 am
Edit > Options > Undo Redo Options > "Keep Subobject Selections In Separate Stack"

• No avatar
  • Triangle
April 19, 2014, 11:13:53 am
Thank you very much!

• No avatar
  • Triangle
April 19, 2014, 12:23:04 pm
Will not create a new topic. The question is reset selection, when I use StreamLine> set manipulator to position the pivot, must be completely reset the selection, if just once to select other elements, the pivot is where I put it.

Не буду создавать новую тему. Вопрос в сбросе selection, когда я использую StreamLine>set manipulator для расположения пивота необходимо полностью сбросить выделения , если просто сразу выбрать другой елемент, то пивот будет там где я его поставил.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Crr7iCTJD8Y&feature=youtu.be

• No avatar
  • Polygon
April 19, 2014, 03:52:00 pm
"Set Manipulator" will set position/Orientation as "Manual"

For "Selection" manipulator needs to be changed to "Selection"

• No avatar
  • Triangle
April 19, 2014, 05:25:29 pm
Not that I'm currently using a radial menu for this. Just wanted to to with the new allocation done automatically as XSI.