News:

Topic: Licensed NVil - How many installs allowed?  (Read 2888 times)

• No avatar
  • Spline
July 02, 2013, 04:03:09 pm
I was just having a look through the license agreement for the full version of NVil.  I couldn't find how many computers I would be allowed to install NVil on.  If(when) I purchase NVil would like to be able to install it on my work computer and my laptop for example, as is fairly commonplace.  I would be the only user.  Is this allowed?

• No avatar
  • Developer
  • Administrator
  • Polygon
July 02, 2013, 06:03:59 pm
Yes, it is allowed. The license is per user basis.

• No avatar
  • Spline
July 02, 2013, 10:46:03 pm
Ok, purchased it :).  Quite excited to play with all the new features implemented since January - keep up the brilliant work! (Also, nudge those Pixologic guys in the ribs and tell them to send you the SDK for GoZ...)

Cheers

• No avatar
  • Developer
  • Administrator
  • Polygon
July 07, 2013, 08:48:42 am
Thank you!

• No avatar
  • Spline
July 07, 2013, 03:53:11 pm
Likewise.  I've spent this entire weekend sat down with NVil, trying to familiarise myself with its interface, hotkeys, streamline tools, etc. in preparation for making it my go-to poly modeller for my job and hobbies.  I'm extremely impressed with, and enthusiastic about, the software you've managed to create, particularly now that I've assembled a few streamline tools, created some of my own toolbars, reassigned hotkeys, and assimilated those parts of other forum user's posted configurations that I found most useful.  I anticipate that there's still loads of functionality to unlock as I become more familiar with customising the software.  Coming from a background of primarily ZBrush and 3ds Max, with a bit of Silo and Modo, I'm finding NVil, even in my early days of familiarity, to be a hugely capable, powerful, and intuitive modelling package... and most importantly, I can do my work in it quickly.  For only ~£50, and considering the constant updates and your forum support, I'm honestly just blown away - you deserve loads of success.

Best ~J