News:

Topic: Need images for NVIL promotion  (Read 7616 times)

• No avatar
  • Spline
May 15, 2013, 11:27:40 pm
Hey everyone,

I am putting together a promotional video for NVIL.
I would really like to include a few images of models created in NVIL.
The highest quality would be great.  Rendered and wire images with and without textures what ever you could come up with. Only a few images will be chosen. I would like the images to really show what NVIL is capable of. If you have a rendered image please state what you used to render the image. I will add your name to the image if you want.
 If you have an image that is too big to upload to this forum you can post it else where or make it available for download.
 These images will still belong to you, but I will need you permission to use them in the video.
 If you could help out that would be great.

This video will be used to promote NVIL and grow a larger user base as well as grow this communtiy.

• Triangle
May 16, 2013, 02:38:12 am
I'm planning something similar, but my focus will be on customization and tools, because that is what NVil is capable of. It's not so much which results you can get, but how: how easily, how fast, and importantly how you like it.
But I'm still waiting for Lightworks 11.1 to get out of its beta stage.

• Edge
May 16, 2013, 01:29:13 pm
Most of my stuff currently consists of simple lowpoly models, where the texturing really carries it. Looking forward to seeing other people's images though, and loving that you're putting the effort in!

• Administrator
  • Polygon
May 16, 2013, 03:12:15 pm
ya im kinda in the same deal, since because i make mostly gameArt, i will only take my highPolys so far, than use ndo2 to push detials farther in my normalMaps than go crazy with shaders in udk

• No avatar
  • Spline
May 16, 2013, 10:32:25 pm
game art that would be fine and the texture carrying the model Lets have a look.
I am sure someone would be viewing the video that would be interested in using Nvil for lowpoly.
When I say high quality images I did not mean photo realistic just good clean topology. anything that could represent NVIL in positive manner.
 I would love to see anything you guys feel comfortable showing.