News:

Topic: VoidWorld Update November 28 2011  (Read 8855 times)

• No avatar
  • Developer
  • Administrator
  • Polygon
November 28, 2011, 01:17:16 pm
new update.
http://www.digitalfossils.com/Download/VoidWorld-nov-28-11.rar

Summary of changes:

* A bug in spline Tweak tool is fixed, which may disable viewport snapping.
  * E exit button is added to Spline-Lathe/Spline-Slide/Vertex-Spline-Modify tool. It makes it possible to use all available spline tools while the tool's result is still alive. for detail see Help > Contents > Modeling > Vertex Section > Spline Vertex > Spline Slide > Note: > E exit button. Misc Tools > Finalize Spline Modifer.

Thanks!

• Administrator
  • Polygon
December 01, 2011, 02:18:04 pm
is there any downside to just never finalizing the spline slide, and using it like a deformer in maya? wouldn't bother me if it's not editable till finalizes, but there are some shapes where it is common for me to only need splines to create the shape i want, and don't need to tweak it, so im thinking in cases like that i could just never finalize the operation till at the end of my workflow when i need to get it into maya, or a other 3d package.

• No avatar
  • Developer
  • Administrator
  • Polygon
December 01, 2011, 10:21:06 pm
is there any downside to just never finalizing the spline slide, and using it like a deformer in maya? wouldn't bother me if it's not editable till finalizes, but there are some shapes where it is common for me to only need splines to create the shape i want, and don't need to tweak it, so im thinking in cases like that i could just never finalize the operation till at the end of my workflow when i need to get it into maya, or a other 3d package.

The only down side I can think of is only one instance can be maintained. This can be solved in future development.