News:

Topic: storm3 Tuturials  (Read 6125 times)

• Administrator
  • Polygon
September 09, 2011, 08:33:58 pm
« Last Edit: September 09, 2011, 08:36:43 pm by Passerby »

• No avatar
  • Vertex
September 29, 2011, 03:50:23 am
Hey storm,
I followed your tutorials on setting up background images, for a robot tutorial I am going to have a go at, and it worked a treat, much better than the way I was trying to do it.
I have 2 questions if I may.

1/ In the Scene Explorer window there are 2 panes, the Group Name and the Scene Hierarchy , Is there a way to swap these panes around so that the Hierarchy is the top pane?

2/ The CTRL H toggles between hiding an object or unhiding it,  You can click on object/s individually and hide them, and in the hierarchy window there is the letter H beside the object/s to show that it or they are hidden,
but,
I have noticed (and it may be a bug or I am doing it wrong) that when you click CTRL H all the hidden objects become visible, there doesn't seem to be a way of just bringing back the item you want.

If this is the way it is supposed to be can I make it a feature request that you click on what you would like to unhide in the hierarchy list and just that item appears.

• No avatar
  • Developer
  • Administrator
  • Polygon
September 30, 2011, 03:14:31 am
philem:
1. There is no way to switch the two panes position currently.
2. In Object List pane, you can select only those hidden objects you want to hide then click the Unhide button within the pane.