News:

Topic: further examples for possible Slim-Down  (Read 14440 times)

• Vertex
July 09, 2012, 07:26:17 am
Hey guys, sorry for hijacking this thread. Lets get back to talking about slimming down!

IStonia: Thank you SO much for adding the relax option! Currently my spacebar is assigned to camera isometric snap by default, so I'll need to assign the relax option to a different key.

Cheers,
-ShaneO
Cheers,
-ShaneO

• No avatar
  • Developer
  • Administrator
  • Polygon
July 09, 2012, 09:50:15 am
I don't understand why you need to change the streamline option key(Space). As long as the relax is performed through a streamline tool the the strealine tool hotkey+Space is not another streamline tool hotkey, it should be fine.

• Vertex
July 09, 2012, 05:19:05 pm
I need to change the streamline option because I assigned "Relax Selected" to Ctrl + WMB up... Currently by default, if I push Ctrl + Space, it snaps the screen to an orthographic view. If I am doing a Ctrl + WMB then his Space, it snaps to an Orthographic view. So it's just a matter of re-working my hotkeys.

Maybe I don't fully understand how to assign streamline hotkeys. A few posts back (in this thread), I posted a pic of how I assigned the relax function to the CTRL key. If there is a better way, please let me know.

Cheers,
-ShaneO
Cheers,
-ShaneO

• No avatar
  • Developer
  • Administrator
  • Polygon
July 10, 2012, 12:24:08 am
Yeah, you are right. But I would suggest to keep 'Space' as streamline option key because it's easy to reach and lots streamline tools have options that benefit from this key.