News:

Topic: StreamLine  (Read 4502 times)

• No avatar
  • Triangle
January 18, 2014, 03:55:57 am
How to make StreamLine by pressing did not close, I do not like to hold the button sandwiched
Example if you select a tool from the tool shearch it is not closed
http://joxi.ru/4PrZUhjKTJAPExY6uGs

• No avatar
  • Triangle
January 18, 2014, 04:14:21 am
Not to produce new topic ask here, when you divide the selection MMB is reset only when one polygon, how to do that would be when a new line of old landfills selection clear

• No avatar
  • Polygon
January 18, 2014, 04:47:40 am
How to make StreamLine by pressing did not close, I do not like to hold the button sandwiched

• No avatar
  • Triangle
January 18, 2014, 05:06:29 am
Thank you.
But the tool is closed, when you click the mouse to move.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iGFEOvhpQF8&feature=youtu.be

• No avatar
  • Developer
  • Administrator
  • Polygon
January 18, 2014, 11:46:54 am
Not sure what is the problem you are trying to tell. What I see in the video is you hit W key to activate the Move tool. Then you click and drag to move the selected polygons. After that it is too fast for me to see what you are doing. But I see you click the W key to deactivate the Move tool.

• No avatar
  • Triangle
January 18, 2014, 12:03:09 pm
I mean that if fast enough to bring the mouse and it is time to press W then NVIL thinks that I pinched W
Я имею в виду, что если достаточно быстро вывести мышь и в это время нажать W то NVIL думает что я зажал W

• No avatar
  • Developer
  • Administrator
  • Polygon
January 18, 2014, 09:01:51 pm
I mean that if fast enough to bring the mouse and it is time to press W then NVIL thinks that I pinched W
Я имею в виду, что если достаточно быстро вывести мышь и в это время нажать W то NVIL думает что я зажал W

You have bad translation here.

• No avatar
  • Triangle
January 19, 2014, 11:05:58 am
when i move the mouse and press W it is work grate. But when i move the mouse with hi-speed and push the W SteamLine , this means i press  W and streamline sadenly come down

• No avatar
  • Developer
  • Administrator
  • Polygon
January 20, 2014, 06:33:52 am
Maybe you don't understand how the streamline tool works.

Once you have set the streamline tool as "Allow tapped to stay live", you click the hotkey to activate the tool then release the hotkey. As long as the tool is alive, you will see its name appear at top-left viewport. If you press down the its hotkey while it's alive, the tool will exit as this is intended way of exiting a streamline tool besides clicking the "Escape" key.
« Last Edit: January 20, 2014, 06:41:34 am by IStonia »

• No avatar
  • Triangle
January 20, 2014, 07:01:56 am
At that point I'm not used to pinch, I pravelo much time in Modo and softimage and used that after I used a tool to press for deactivation. Admit that clamp E and SHIFT is not convenient. I would very much like that would streamline the tools could be used as a loop insert or cut.
Still I want to note that raycast select not very convenient to do that in the allocation of the new line is old, it's not that but after applying Set Manipulator.
Whatever happened to think that this type of program should be different flexibility, and such options do not interfere.

В том и дело что я не привык зажимать , я правел много времени в модо и softimage и привык что после того как я использовал инструмент нажимать клавишу для деактивации. Допустить что зажимать E и SHIFT не удобно. Я бы очень хотел что бы инструменты streamline можно было применять как loop insert или cut.
Еще хочу заметить что raycast select не очень удобно сделан , что при выделении новой линии старая остается, все не чего но вот после применения Set Manipulator.
В любом случии думаю что программа данного типа должна отличатся гибкостью, и подобные опции не помешают.

• No avatar
  • Developer
  • Administrator
  • Polygon
January 20, 2014, 09:23:57 am
I feel it's hard to understand what you are saying. I hope molebox has better English so he somehow can help.

Or maybe you don't put many points at the sometime. Just one at a time.

Sounds like your haven't got used to sticky key tools. If you like, you can create your user tool windows and put your streamline tools to your own buttons. If a streamline tool is activated from a user tool button, it will stay live without pressing any key and you don't have to set the "Allow tap to stay live" option. Even you can activate streamline tools from radial menus.

• No avatar
  • Triangle
January 21, 2014, 02:19:11 pm
Just such a button would.

• No avatar
  • Triangle
January 21, 2014, 02:20:27 pm

• No avatar
  • Triangle
January 21, 2014, 02:42:38 pm
I just want to press the "W" and a tool to Use "move" until you press the shift "action cancel command"

• No avatar
  • Developer
  • Administrator
  • Polygon
January 22, 2014, 06:46:07 am
Just such a button would.

What is that? The image is missing.

sorry
http://joxi.ru/I4LeUv3JTJDyEOmHrmA

You can use MMB for raycast selection. Have checked the default streamlin "Q" tool? It has quite a few selection tools in default setting.

I just want to press the "W" and a tool to Use "move" until you press the shift "action cancel command"

Do you want me to make it possible to assign "Action cancel command" to "Shift" key and you still have the Shift keys's current functionality?