News:

Topic: VoidWorld Update Mar 13 2012  (Read 6994 times)

• No avatar
  • Developer
  • Administrator
  • Polygon
March 12, 2012, 11:43:57 am
new update.
http://www.digitalfossils.com/Download/VoidWorld-Mar-13-12.rar

Summary of changes:

* The app remembers SmartTips and Instant Help positions on closing.
  * A bug in edge LoopCut tool is fixed wich may cause the app to crash in subd level.
  * Manipulator > Snapping Options > Turn On/Off All.
  * If snapping is enabled and any snapping option is on, a little S will appear under the cursor.
  * The app restores default scene settings on New Scene command.
  * MMB can be used to toggle all snapping options on/off in the tool bar.
  * Edit > Preference > General > Snapping Tolerance. View > Display > Show Shapping Tolerance.

Thanks!

• Administrator
  • Polygon
March 12, 2012, 12:29:50 pm
is there a way to have just say 2 snapping types enabled, instead of just 1 or all.

so i wanted something like vert and edge center olny.
« Last Edit: March 12, 2012, 12:32:11 pm by Passerby »

• No avatar
  • Spline
    • Portfolio
March 12, 2012, 02:29:18 pm
Hey Istonia, there appears to be a serious bug with this latest version.  'Save Selected' will save an obj file but they're all 2KB and too broken to load in another app. 
Works fine in Mar 8th and 10th versions.
« Last Edit: March 12, 2012, 02:31:11 pm by ghib »
Senior 3D Artist

• Edge
March 12, 2012, 03:53:35 pm
is there a way to have just say 2 snapping types enabled, instead of just 1 or all.

You can RMB (right click) on the icon in the tool bar to toggle on/off components.
Would be great if we could do the same from the top menu, so we can keep UI clean from toolbars.

• Administrator
  • Polygon
March 12, 2012, 04:05:15 pm

You can RMB (right click) on the icon in the tool bar to toggle on/off components.
Would be great if we could do the same from the top menu, so we can keep UI clean from toolbars.

oh uber brain fart on my end, i was try it with every modifier key possible, and didn't even think to rmb it.

ya have the same interaction in the menu would be great, and being able to check off more than one in the radial menu would be great, ATM if you making a radial menu for snapping it will olny switch the snapping mode, you can toggle differnt ones on and off.

• No avatar
  • Vertex
March 12, 2012, 08:17:47 pm
obj format does not work