News:

Topic: 5 License Give away  (Read 24606 times)

• No avatar
  • Spline
June 20, 2013, 12:55:24 am
Hello Johnny,
 Saw your post on CGtalk news about Nvil.Now I remember where I heard about voidworld first time.In your introduction video I saw 3dcoat applink icon... Yes, it was times ago on 3DCoat forum where I read about this program.

...from first screens it looks like nice modeling tool.Customizable UI,layout,clear interface are great features of modern aplications.

Maybe will be good add to forum some tab only about characteristics about NVIL. Something like "intro" page about main features, functions, screens,base tutorials, system requirements etc.,where new users find all fundamentals about NVIL... 

Thanks for this opportunity,
 Regards, Lubo

You are right the website could use an update. I will talk with the developer, I am sure though that he does not have the time. So I will see how that could get done. It would help the growth of Nvil.

• No avatar
  • Vertex
June 20, 2013, 08:56:18 am
hi,

thanks for the video, not heard of nvil before, looks really cool, and similar to silo, (where did that end up), looking forward to learning about how this app will progress..

Tony

• No avatar
  • Vertex
June 21, 2013, 09:19:26 am
Like many I am looking for a replacement for silo and nvil looks like it will be it. A free replacement would be even better  ;D

• No avatar
  • Vertex
June 21, 2013, 12:56:30 pm
Count me in

Thanks

• No avatar
  • Vertex
June 21, 2013, 01:23:07 pm
Hi, I've discovered Voidworld on Polycount forum. Since the first versions it's a nice software to learn, because the streamline tools are very easy to use. Now i should be very happy to get a free license of Nvil.  :)

Fabrice

• No avatar
  • Vertex
    • NONE
June 21, 2013, 05:46:31 pm
 :)Video is cool. ok so how does one get a free copy

• No avatar
  • Vertex
June 21, 2013, 05:50:12 pm
I am blender avid user..i could use this 3D modeling package with my work flow..please consider me  ;)

• No avatar
  • Spline
June 21, 2013, 10:02:41 pm
:)Video is cool. ok so how does one get a free copy

You have registered here in the forum and watched the video. Now we have to wait for the video to reach 5000 views. Then the developer will choose 5 people to receive the license.
 You can also download and use the Free version found here http://voidworld.cmcproductions.co.uk/index.php/topic,1320.0.html
The free version has no limitations.
Or you can download the newer version ( http://voidworld.cmcproductions.co.uk/index.php/topic,1321.0.html ) which has a 1000 face limitation until registered.
The license being given away will be for the newer version, but all the requirements stated above must be reached first.

This is a promotion to let everyone know about this awesome 3d modeling application.
So don't forget to share the video link where ever you can. That way we can those license given out sooner.

• No avatar
  • Vertex
June 22, 2013, 02:21:52 pm
i have just recently discover nvil and have been testing it and so far i love it. I will love to be in the list for a posible free license ;)

Thank you very much
« Last Edit: June 22, 2013, 04:39:16 pm by yolao »

• Vertex
June 22, 2013, 06:55:17 pm
I just saw the introduction part of the video; I'll have to watch the rest a bit later today when I have more time.

I'm a newbie/dilettante when it comes to modeling.  I used to use Aladdin4D on my Amiga, but these days, I use Hexagon.  Alas, Hexagon can be kind of quirky at times, which is not something that a newbie needs.

My 3d rendering program of choice is Poser, and I hope to finally contribute to the Poser community by modelling a few things, especially Star Trek or other SF-oriented objects.  Those are not exactly readily found, unlike a vase or a prom dress, y'know?

I hope to learn more about Nvil soon, but for now, I have been invited a virtual SF convention in Second Life and I don't want to be late for my appearance.

• No avatar
  • Vertex
    • Bakhter.com
June 23, 2013, 08:23:26 am
Hi Johnny
I saw the Nvil give away post at CGTalk. I know about the program for few weeks and will link it to 3d modeling page of bakhter.com It would be nice if i get a free license. 

Thanks
Bakhter.com

• No avatar
  • Vertex
June 23, 2013, 08:50:01 pm
Hi I am testing using Nvil with Shade Professional 13. Modeling in Nvil and rendering in Shade 13 Pro I would appreciate a free license keep up the good work PMCS

• No avatar
  • Spline
June 24, 2013, 07:02:17 pm
Hello to everyone.
I want to say thanks, the Nvil promotion is going well and we are glad to see you here.
Don't forget to download Nvil (limit 1000 face saving ) or Voidworld (the old version no limitations ) and start learning how great the software is.
 Both can be found in the News and updates thread.

Tell everyone you can, so those license can be given away sooner.

Here is the link to the video, so you can post it in other forums, on your blog or website.
http://youtu.be/k_e_C26NYkY

Make sure to thank Istonia ( Nvil developer ) for making this possible

• No avatar
  • Vertex
June 28, 2013, 07:10:04 pm
Saw the vid on YouTube, so I thought I'd come here and try my luck!

• No avatar
  • Spline
June 28, 2013, 09:45:46 pm
Saw the vid on YouTube, so I thought I'd come here and try my luck!

Welcome aboard
Take a look around the forum and ask questions.