News:

Topic: 5 License Give away  (Read 24675 times)

• No avatar
  • Spline
June 16, 2013, 03:35:34 pm
This the thread for the License Give away.

More details in this video http://youtu.be/k_e_C26NYkY

Not enough people know about Nvil if you would Please share the info. about the video and license promotion anywhere you can.
Tell all your friends, share it on your blog, website and any forums you may be a part of.
« Last Edit: June 21, 2013, 03:28:25 pm by johnnybevo »

• No avatar
  • Vertex
June 17, 2013, 02:17:49 am
Hey Johny! Like always love your video, honestly i had never heard of nvil, until i saw your video. i can`t wait to try out the software. Thank you and the dev for this awesome giveaway 8)

• No avatar
  • Spline
June 17, 2013, 02:58:13 am
Hey Johny! Like always love your video, honestly i had never heard of nvil, until i saw your video. i can`t wait to try out the software. Thank you and the dev for this awesome giveaway 8)

Great glad you are here jorge.
I still have alot to learn about Nvil. It is very additive. So many tools and this is a very friendly community.

• No avatar
  • Vertex
June 17, 2013, 01:12:45 pm
Johnny,

This looks like it could be fun.  Do you have anymore tutorials for Nvil?  I've learned a lot from your Hexagon & Blender tuts.

• No avatar
  • Spline
June 17, 2013, 03:44:49 pm
Johnny,

This looks like it could be fun.  Do you have anymore tutorials for Nvil?  I've learned a lot from your Hexagon & Blender tuts.

Not yet I have been busy with other projects. I will try to get some done, I just don't know when.
This is a great forum here with people who know alot more about Nvil than I do. So you should ask questions here in the forum and I will share as much as I can. There is still plenty I need to learn about Nvil.

I am really glad you could join us.

• No avatar
  • Vertex
June 17, 2013, 08:10:13 pm
Hi,
I saw the video with the offer of 5 free licenses and would like to put my request to be considered. Thanks to the developers for making this possible
Matthew

• No avatar
  • Spline
June 17, 2013, 10:20:06 pm
Hi,
I saw the video with the offer of 5 free licenses and would like to put my request to be considered. Thanks to the developers for making this possible
Matthew

Hi Matty
Welcome aboard. It is good to see you here.

• No avatar
  • Vertex
June 17, 2013, 11:09:36 pm
I messed around with voidworld when it was in beta, and was surprised with how powerful it was. I was toying with buying Silo, but it would be nice to use a product that's still being developed.

Count me in for a license, if there's still any left.... I'm sure this promotion will be popular :)

• No avatar
  • Spline
June 18, 2013, 02:59:37 am
I messed around with voidworld when it was in beta, and was surprised with how powerful it was. I was toying with buying Silo, but it would be nice to use a product that's still being developed.

Count me in for a license, if there's still any left.... I'm sure this promotion will be popular :)

Hi Benji,
There is still plenty of time before the license will be given out.
Have you downloaded Nvil or Voidworld yet?
Both can be downloaded from the News and updates Thread.
Don't forget to read through the forum you can find plenty of info. on using Nvil or voidworld.
Lots of nice folks here to help.

• No avatar
  • Vertex
June 18, 2013, 02:02:34 pm
Saw the video and look forward to learning more about this modeling program seems to have many great features thanks Johnny for the videos and the information on this new tool

• No avatar
  • Spline
June 18, 2013, 02:26:16 pm
Saw the video and look forward to learning more about this modeling program seems to have many great features thanks Johnny for the videos and the information on this new tool

Welcome lobo3433
Yes Nvil has many great features and the developer is always working to add more.

• No avatar
  • Vertex
June 18, 2013, 08:21:13 pm
Would like to be considered for a free license, thank you!

• No avatar
  • Vertex
June 19, 2013, 03:27:39 pm
I´ve always taken a look at the development for some years before NVil. I´d really like to take a further look at the actual NVil if I get one of those free licenses, because I believe it is a really great modeler and it was rather stable as Voidworld. I´m really impressed by the exceptional speed and continuity how the coder works on it and released daily updates - only very few do this like the guy from 3DCoat.

• No avatar
  • Vertex
June 19, 2013, 03:27:55 pm
Hi Johnny, just noticed the give away thread over at CGTalk. Been following Nvil development since the beginning (when it was still Voidworld). It surely has come a long way. I wouldn't mind a free license  :)

cheers,
Matthias

• No avatar
  • Vertex
June 19, 2013, 04:54:11 pm
Hello Johnny,
 Saw your post on CGtalk news about Nvil.Now I remember where I heard about voidworld first time.In your introduction video I saw 3dcoat applink icon... Yes, it was times ago on 3DCoat forum where I read about this program.

...from first screens it looks like nice modeling tool.Customizable UI,layout,clear interface are great features of modern aplications.

Maybe will be good add to forum some tab only about characteristics about NVIL. Something like "intro" page about main features, functions, screens,base tutorials, system requirements etc.,where new users find all fundamentals about NVIL... 

Thanks for this opportunity,
 Regards, Lubo