News:

Topic: Nvil video some feedback  (Read 4261 times)

• No avatar
  • Vertex
June 27, 2013, 01:18:12 pm
What do you think?what could be improve, something could be in etc etc...here is the link
   https://www.dropbox.com/s/rt45c0vm1k94875/Nvil.mp4

• Administrator
  • Polygon
June 27, 2013, 06:10:47 pm
well i find the kind of and amount of transitions and effects used really annoying, and it really could use some usage samples. Also make it cleaner and more minimal.
« Last Edit: June 27, 2013, 06:12:32 pm by Passerby »

• No avatar
  • Vertex
June 27, 2013, 10:10:50 pm
Thank you four you point of view.I already try and agree less transitions or minimal become better.

• No avatar
  • Spline
June 27, 2013, 11:42:24 pm
When your video is done, you should upload it to youtube. I think it will make a good promotion video. I will be sure to mention it in one of my videos.
 What editing software did you use to make it?

• No avatar
  • Vertex
June 28, 2013, 01:01:28 am
If you dont mind Johnny i would prefer explain in private.Its not a question of secrects but of understanding.Here`s my email: goisantonio525@gmail.com you will be wellcome.Kun know the reason cause sometimes I must almost draw  ;D

• Edge
    • 3ddmd
July 01, 2013, 01:36:35 am
Yes, I agree. Less transitions. The NVil logo at 12 seconds is beautifully done (without the pulsating 3D above it). Stick to one or two fonts. Keep the fonts simple and readable.

"Costumize" should be "Customize"
"WORFLOW" should be "WORKFLOW"

• No avatar
  • Vertex
July 01, 2013, 09:56:48 pm
Thanks Chikega for error.Now I inform that video is been rebuilt and the one this one is to forget  ;D

• No avatar
  • Polygon
July 03, 2013, 10:03:01 pm
I'm sorry Trialgois, but I can't say I like the video. :'( It needs a rework IMHO.
As it has already been stated, there's too much different transitions going on which is tiring for eyes. Also, you have used far too many different fonts and applied to many animation and colour effects to them, making the text very hard to read (and follow) and impossible to focus on.

Some features have not been explained at all. "Composite Tools" is the best example I can think of If I was a person who has just been told about NVil and was looking some resources about it before trying it out, I'd have NO IDEA what the composite tool is after watching your video. Same goes with "Extrude". "Flat/Shoulder" style - you wouldn't have known what it is unless you've seen how it works.

There's no need to show "NVil" after every transition, really. People that will watch the video after you make it public will know what's it about.

There's a typo in the beginning. It should be "Customize" or "Customise" instead of "Costumize".

Also, if you tell people that a software the video is about has a certain feature, a demonstration of it should follow. People are lazy and distrustful. They won't believe you unless they see things you talk about with their own eyes.

I hope you won't take my post personal or consider me a douchebag smart-assin' around. Please don't I'm not that kind of a guy. :o I'm trying to do some constructive critics here, but English is not my primary language so the post may seem harsh, which was not my intention at all. :(

P.S.
Be consistent with fonts, transitions, colour palette and explain what every feature does.
« Last Edit: July 03, 2013, 10:07:16 pm by rubberDuck »

• No avatar
  • Vertex
July 03, 2013, 10:58:16 pm
Your words are wellcome rubberDuck.We are all good people and the good people hear the good and bad things :).The video showing is to forget.The new one is been rebuilt under new ideas totally new.

• No avatar
  • Polygon
July 04, 2013, 12:22:58 am
Your words are wellcome rubberDuck.We are all good people and the good people hear the good and bad things :).The video showing is to forget.The new one is been rebuilt under new ideas totally new.
Cool! :)