News:

Topic: [Fixed] SmartTips  (Read 3548 times)

• No avatar
  • Polygon
May 12, 2015, 05:16:57 pm
Hi IStonia,

Due to some ongoing issues, I am creating a new config.
I have come across an issue with "SmartTips".

(This from a new config)
I have set "SmartTips" entries with custom row heights (MMB to change height for each entry). The problem is that when I go to "Edit > Preference" and change anything, be it options/colors etc, when I press "OK" to confirm the preference change, all the custom row height sizes made in "SmartTips" auto-revert back to original size.

------------------------------

Even if I just open "Preference" window and cancel, SmartTips custom row size reverts back to defaults.

Could you please fix this.
« Last Edit: May 13, 2015, 09:08:29 am by steve »

• No avatar
  • Polygon
May 12, 2015, 07:54:59 pm
Another issue with new default config (even with all reg entries removed).

Where are the view_port "Switch selection mode" icons? (see attached pic).

I know there is the "View > Display > Show Viewport buttons" option. That is enabled. Have you added and hidden an option to hide/show viewport "switch selection mode" icons?

• No avatar
  • Developer
  • Administrator
  • Polygon
May 13, 2015, 08:51:11 am
Another issue with new default config (even with all reg entries removed).

Where are the view_port "Switch selection mode" icons? (see attached pic).

I know there is the "View > Display > Show Viewport buttons" option. That is enabled. Have you added and hidden an option to hide/show viewport "switch selection mode" icons?

If "Visual Tools" window is docked or float, those buttons will be hidden. It's been like that since ages.

Hi IStonia,

Due to some ongoing issues, I am creating a new config.
I have come across an issue with "SmartTips".

(This from a new config)
I have set "SmartTips" entries with custom row heights (MMB to change height for each entry). The problem is that when I go to "Edit > Preference" and change anything, be it options/colors etc, when I press "OK" to confirm the preference change, all the custom row height sizes made in "SmartTips" auto-revert back to original size.

------------------------------

Even if I just open "Preference" window and cancel, SmartTips custom row size reverts back to defaults.

Could you please fix this.

Fixed.

• No avatar
  • Polygon
May 13, 2015, 09:00:22 am
If "Visual Tools" window is docked or float, those buttons will be hidden. It's been like that since ages.
I have had "visual tools" window closed(not used) for a long time. I did not know that.  ;D

Quote from: IStonia
Fixed.
Many thanks.