News:

Topic: Select multiple objects Faces/Edges + Radial Menu Worksplane bug  (Read 14208 times)

• Vertex
July 08, 2012, 06:11:17 pm
When selecting and object faces by double clicking it selects all his faces, but if you want to select another object faces in the same way the face that you double clicked holding SHIFT or CTRL remains unselected, this happens with edges too (loop), but not with vertex, also if the object is part of the same mesh (merged).

The other bug it's about the Workplane shortcut inside the Radial Menu, simply doesn't work.

• No avatar
  • Polygon
July 08, 2012, 06:28:33 pm
Hi,

The selection methods take a little getting used to.

To do what you want, press [hold down]"ctrl+shift" then double left click on each face.

• Vertex
July 08, 2012, 06:36:01 pm
Hi,

The selection methods take a little getting used to.

To do what you want, press [hold down]"ctrl+shift" then double left click on each face.

Oh, thank you, I'm an idiot lol  ;D

• No avatar
  • Polygon
July 08, 2012, 06:36:17 pm
The other bug it's about the Workplane shortcut inside the Radial Menu, simply doesn't work.

That is for the "workplane manipulation tool". For that to work, the workplane needs to be visible and locked. (edit-> workplane->)
« Last Edit: July 08, 2012, 06:42:30 pm by steve »

• Vertex
July 08, 2012, 07:13:01 pm

That is for the "workplane manipulation tool". For that to work, the workplane needs to be visible and locked. (edit-> workplane->)

Thanks again, I thought it was like the modo Workplane toggle.

If a moderator can then move the thread to a proper location (like General discussion) would be better, since is not really a bug :)

• No avatar
  • Polygon
July 08, 2012, 07:29:08 pm
I thought it was like the modo Workplane toggle.

You can edit that, or add the workplane(visibility) toggle to the right click radial menu if you want to.

Go to "edit-> Customize-> Radial Menus"

• Vertex
July 08, 2012, 08:05:32 pm
I thought it was like the modo Workplane toggle.

You can edit that, or add the workplane(visibility) toggle to the right click radial menu if you want to.

Go to "edit-> Customize-> Radial Menus"

Perfect :D

This software is very customizable, I'll try to model something now :)