News:

Topic: W E R bug  (Read 8012 times)

• Administrator
  • Polygon
November 28, 2012, 02:57:59 am
in one of the more recent updates, keys for switching between selection, move, rotate, and scale got broken.

if i just tap one of the w e or r keys the manipulator olny appears while the key is pressed, and not just stay on.

• No avatar
  • Developer
  • Administrator
  • Polygon
November 28, 2012, 04:11:39 am
They work fine to me. What's your setting? Did you check the 'Allow tapped to stay live' option?

By the way, I think it's a better idea to put that into a bug report thread rather than messing up with the update thread.
« Last Edit: November 28, 2012, 04:14:17 am by IStonia »

• No avatar
  • Polygon
November 28, 2012, 06:20:03 am
They work fine to me.
I can confirm the problem on my setup. Even with a newly created preference file. (I do not normally use those hotkeys/functions, so had not noticed before)

What's your setting? Did you check the 'Allow tapped to stay live' option?
Setting "Allow tapped to stay live" will keep alive the basic streamline tools, which is not wanted when all that is required is the activation of the specific manipulator.

I did set up a new streamline tool to check. The hotkey does enable the manipulator, but it is now acting as a toggle when it did not before.

By the way, I think it's a better idea to put that into a bug report thread rather than messing up with the update thread.
Maybe the posts can be split off to that section?

• Administrator
  • Polygon
November 28, 2012, 11:46:19 pm
there spilt it into the bugs section, for ya, will check with the newest build later to confirm it works like it used to later tonight.

• No avatar
  • Polygon
November 29, 2012, 12:27:57 am
The bug is fixed in latest version (on my setup).

• Administrator
  • Polygon
November 29, 2012, 12:33:48 am
ya works for me too, so fixed.