News:

Topic: Set manipulator problem  (Read 5091 times)

• No avatar
  • Triangle
May 29, 2014, 01:18:19 pm
sometimes there are problems with manipulator, in my opinion the best implement it in XSI
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IszKDYPnRpg

• No avatar
  • Polygon
May 29, 2014, 01:29:59 pm
I see that many times.
It appears (to me) to be a similar issue to the problem with not being able to select objects at times.
You need to select the object you are trying to snap to, then go back and try again, very annoying.

I also see where the mouse cursor and snap position indicator are far apart (mouse cursor over one snap point, but snap indicator snaps to position many pixels away), or even where the snap cursor will select trough the model.

Selections in Nvil really need some attention, problems have been reported many times, and the same/similar problems still get reported.

« Last Edit: May 29, 2014, 01:34:22 pm by steve »

• No avatar
  • Polygon
May 29, 2014, 02:52:19 pm
I also see where the mouse cursor and snap position indicator are far apart (mouse cursor over one snap point, but snap indicator snaps to position many pixels away), or even where the snap cursor will select trough the model.

Selections in Nvil really need some attention, problems have been reported many times, and the same/similar problems still get reported.
Yeah, I'd like to see this addressed too. I bump into this a lot when working on a scene for long stretches of time. At this point I always have to restart NVil to bring things back to normal again.