News:

Topic: Purple edges and faces!  (Read 2481 times)

• No avatar
  • Polygon
May 04, 2014, 08:23:19 pm
Hello.
I have this very serious problem. All edges in NVil and all selected faces are displayed in purple. When I select edges, there's no visual indication that they are selected. Selected faces however show up in said ugly purple.
I tried a default clean configuration and the problem persists! I'm not sure what else can I do. :o
Any ideas?

• No avatar
  • Triangle

• No avatar
  • Polygon
May 04, 2014, 09:07:07 pm
Thanks for your config files Darcvizer, but as I mentioned, the problem is not related to NVil's configuration. It occurs even on clean %APPDATA%\DigitalFossils\NVil directory.

... I think I solved the issue while writing the post.
I was doing some maintenance to permissions of some dirs earlier today and I changed NVil's directory along with its contents to: "Read & Execute". Looks like the program doesn't like it, which is odd, because it can always write to %APPDATA%.

Adding a "Modify" basic permission solved the problem. I wonder what files in particular need to have it.

• No avatar
  • Triangle
May 04, 2014, 09:26:34 pm
This is very strange, send me the settings, I'll try at home, porobuy update the driver, directX

• No avatar
  • Polygon
May 05, 2014, 11:50:12 am
Thanks again but like I said, I already solved it. The problem was caused by read-and-execute filesystem permissions to NVil installation directory.