News:

Topic: IK w/ Bones and an animation keyframer  (Read 2594 times)

• Vertex
    • Pain Killer Entertainment(tm)
August 16, 2013, 05:26:19 pm
Hehehehe, I know that IStonia will never implement this, because he specifically wants it to be only a polygon / strictly modeling tool.  But I had to say it!  ;')

BTW: How long has it been?  Too long, I'm trying my butt off to get the fellas over at Havok -> Project Anarchy to implement import plugins for NViL and 3D-Coat, which they are making generic FBX importer, but still an applinks implementation would have been xtra sweet!  So, if you have wondered where I have been, I have been in Game Making Land and Vacation land w/ the kids, then Football land with the kids phew!!  Once I get this dang project to store, I will have a little bit of a break!

I have alot of other things I wanted to talk w/ IStonia about like the poly tool being broken a few releases back but haven't tested lately..  So he might have fixed it, and my Silo setup no longer works, so I have to fix that @ some point, probably just make a new one and re-export it..

Anyhoo, talk @ ya L8r,

Ciao' 4 Now,

Ken aka StOrM3
Pain Killer Entertainment(tm)
Of All The Things I've Lost...
I've Missed My Mind The Most!

• Administrator
  • Polygon
August 17, 2013, 02:19:38 pm
your not going to see a import plugin for nvil since it's native format is a binary format and there is no sdk for it. i already asked about a possible ascii version of the file formate so i could backwards engineer it and make a maya importer/exporter for it a long time ago.

also if you want IK and bones, nvil is not the place to go for it. you should look at maya and blender for that. Since even if nvil supported it maya, blender, modo etc would still be better for it since they support scripting.

your config is broken becuase some tools got facelifts and were merged with other tools, same thign happned to me didnt that that long to fix it.