News:

Topic: Vertices not showing up  (Read 3065 times)

• No avatar
  • Polygon
February 02, 2014, 12:27:21 am
This is weird one and the first time it happens to me.
Vertices are no longer rendered in my viewport. Restarting NVil doesn't help.
I didn't touch vertex size (I have it set to 6).

Maybe it's some option I accidentally toggled, because they are visible on a clean config?

Last thing I remember doing right before they disappeared was toggling soft selection on and off and tweaking its radius with a mouse wheel.
« Last Edit: February 02, 2014, 12:38:48 am by rubberDuck »

• No avatar
  • Developer
  • Administrator
  • Polygon
February 02, 2014, 12:38:29 am
Check your viewport context menu, right click at the view type label, Custom/Left... top right viewport corner. "Show Vertices" option should be checked.

• No avatar
  • Polygon
February 02, 2014, 12:41:28 am
Thank you! I thought I was doomed. How did I manage to turn it off will probably remain an eternal mystery.

• No avatar
  • Polygon
February 03, 2014, 01:29:02 pm
This option you mentioned keeps turning off from time to time. I don't have any key shortcut bound to it, so it's seems impossible that I keep pressing some combination to change it.

• No avatar
  • Spline
February 03, 2014, 03:00:45 pm
This option you mentioned keeps turning off from time to time. I don't have any key shortcut bound to it, so it's seems impossible that I keep pressing some combination to change it.

Now that you mention it, I had this happen to me last Friday when playing with the Jan31st release.  It has never happened to me before so it really threw me.  I can't remember what I was doing at the time, but I believe I was hiding/unhiding some object in my scene (may be unrelated) and then suddenly, "Hey, no vertices!".