News:

Topic: Publicity on other places  (Read 5538 times)

• No avatar
  • Spline
September 22, 2016, 09:36:04 am
Hi NVIL team,

I wrote this post in Moi's forum :
(http://moi3d.com/forum/index.php?webtag=MOI&msg=8090.58)

"I'm using and testing latest version of NVIL and...i'm really impressed.
It's totally focused on Poly/SDS modelling and Uving (but I haven't tried yet this feature...I much prefer to use 3DCoat for this),
and it has tons of very, very powerful features.

Furthermore, its tools for Reverse SubDiv and NGon optimization are perfect for Max's SubDiv scripts.

Using it, I realize that's maybe the only modeler comparable to Moi regarding the workflow, versatility and power of its tools.

And all for less then 80 USD !!

If you are searching a very good Poly/SDS modeler I can recommend NVIL, without doubts.
"

Nice day and...waiting for new powerful tools and bug fix in next updates :)

- Marco (mkdm)
« Last Edit: September 22, 2016, 09:38:34 am by mkdm »

• No avatar
  • Spline
    • Portfolio
October 23, 2016, 04:05:55 pm
Well done for spreading the word, Nvil really deserves more promotion as it's not very well known.  It's a massive shame, as it's the best modeller I've ever used.

More funds and developers working on Nvil would be a good thing indeed.
Senior 3D Artist

• Polygon
December 06, 2016, 08:54:10 am
I hope the word gets out there about Nvil, it is a very powerful modeller and being actively developed. Great value for money !

In the past I have used 3ds Max, Modo, Hexagon and blender for modelling but for me Nvil has all the best modelling features of those programs at a very affordable price point. Once you delve into Nvil's inner workings you can customise it to be an incredibly productive and fast modeller.